0

Late night shift and horrors of a city

Posted by Unknown on 9:29 PM
How many of you do a night shift? Or a late evening shift? Well I do that a lot! And just like me I find that a cab drop back home, although mandatory under law after 9 pm, is not a luxury for a lot of girls. But then not all girls need puppy care some like to be fearless or time and necessity makes them fearless.

Metro has been such a boon for girls working late in office that now the fairer sex even dares to wear minis while traveling alone as late as 11pm as well.

Not that there is anything wrong with that but with increasing crime rate in the city it is indeed daring to be able to do what you feel like even it is as miniscule as wearing clothes of your choice or eating out at your favourite joint after sun goes down.

But Metro represets a bright and happy picture. The stations seems to be buzzing with activity even at 11.30 or 12 (that's when I deboard at my station), their are bright lights, sounds to make you feel safe, people a lot of people and some how well behaved in metro environment. But it's not all that safe.

Off lately I have witnessed some horrors of the city darks that game me shivers. Otherwise fearless girl has been transformed into a extra careful always checking her back chick on the road. 

Well it might be just nothing but for me the two small sighting spoke volume, well yes I saw two prostitutes operating around my metro station, just two sighting of the ladies and I was scared to be even spotted in that area.

Although somebody from my family comes to pick me up always, but what if they can't one day? Well this question haunts me because I hate to dependent on someone for anything anything at all.

 For now I don't know how to ally my fear.... but have to overcome it somehow.... just somehow....

Help me with your advice if you have any...

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Life, City, Work and Beyond. . . All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.