2

Best Friend's Strange Behaviour

Posted by Unknown on 12:47 PM
In school we are all asked to write an essay of 'My Best Friend' and we all wrote:

My Best Friend is .....................
S/he is very intelligent.
S/he always stands first in class.
S/he is very good in sports.
S/he is very kind and helpful.
I like her/him very much.

But in real, I could never fill in that blank because I never found anybody so idealistic. But then 'bade hoke' I made my own first Best Friend. She was just like my Second Class essay. Smart, intelligent and an all rounder. I simply loved her... hey I love her even now. But then I made one more best friend in college, then made another and another till I realise that Best Friend is not a singular term - it's actually pluralistic.

But then what do we call our 'bestest friend'? I guess Fast Friend :) Fast Friend is a person who understands you completely, is always with you when you need them and shares all his/her secrets with you and you do the same.Fast friends are like one soul in two bodies. They connect so beautifully that sometimes others can not even believe or fathom. Fast friends trust, rely and enjoy each other. The worldly worries or rituals are invisible objects in their shared world. It's almost perfect.

But the life is all about these 'almost' situations. Because nothing can ever be perfect. Fast friends or soul mates, largely from opposite sex, connect in a spur of a moment, they just know they are meant for each other, 'not in romantic sense of course' (Warning: sometimes these soul mates also end making great couples but those are 'exceptions' not the other way round).

But its strange to see that they can part their ways in a similar manner too, i.e., in a spur of a moment. With no reason, no explanation, no notice, they just vanish into their own worlds as if they were never related, as if they knew nothing about each other, as if it does not matter. It's strange.. very strange!

I hope you are happy wherever you are!

|

2 Comments


Even I didn'ot find the answer how someone so close to u can do it. As if the things do not matter to them. Its part of life "no reason, no explanation, no notice they will just vanish into their own worlds as if they were never related".....


@Shivani: Friendship ends as it begins without notice without reason, yet it is most beautiful relationship god has created for us

Copyright © 2009 Life, City, Work and Beyond. . . All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.