3

Wonderful Life! - Nomad's life

Posted by Unknown on 5:57 PM
Today I read a friend's buzz status which said- it's the part of her life she calls wonderful! The statement triggered a stream of thoughts in my mind that if there's anything like wonderful life? The thoughts were partially result of my own misery and partially because I have never seen my friend so happy.

Well, it's good that she finally found her wonderland in a foreign state but here in India I find it amazing that how we term our whole lives wonderful on realisation of a momentary pleasure and horrible on facing a stupid trouble.

Human nature is so spontaneous that it practically leaves no space for planning. We are happy this moment and sad the another. We call ourselves luckiest man alive and a beggar on the same day. We live - we die - we don't have control over our lives, yet we plan.

Bosses praise us, suck us and even want to kill us and we return the favour with due fervour, yet we get up everyday to get to the same place and start the vicious cycle all over again. But, you know, the cycle is vicious but not never ending or inevitable. We can take control of our lives.

And, I think, the only way to get behind driver's wheel is to let go. Release that accelerator and hold on to break for some time or just let go the break and let your life speed on .. speed on until you feel the rush carving for which made you learn the damn driving.

Speed on or stay but do what you feel like, listen to your heart. Enjoy every moment of your momentary wildness because it will also pass and at the end of it you will feel you have really screwed it up!

But trust me there will be nothing more satisfactory than blowing off your monotonous life circle and starting all over again because we, as humans, are all nomads!

|

3 Comments


oye hoye... this is amazing my friend...great. I loved your peice... I know we all are nomads...but your peice really made my day... keep it up dear.


:) Thanks a ton for your lovely comments!


Wooooow nicely written... Jb aap Milo Hindi me bhi samjha Dena :-p

Copyright © 2009 Life, City, Work and Beyond. . . All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.