2

Drawing inspiration from inspiration!

Posted by Unknown on 11:33 PM
I have been writing this blog through inspirations. People around me, my friends, my colleagues, my family and events have all inspired me for each entry. But from past few days I have not found any inspiration. So I thought why not write about inspiration itself.

I have always been surrounded by beautiful people with amazing creative abilities. Some of my friends in school have been very intelligent and studious. They are doing well for themselves. Some of my friends have been highly expressive through alternate media and they are doing very well for society.

My parents thought I was a born leader, but I have always been following others' lead. I love to watch my friends do things differently and then I try to imitate. Though I do not confess it and never admit also but I do it because I think they are definitely worth following.

But in the meantime, I also try to maintain my own identity in midst of all. I do not know how much I succeed, but I get to see life through a different point of view. However, I admit that sometimes these people become very successful and it becomes very difficult for me to draw inspirations from them as I feel jealous, but that jealously again is my inspiration to believe in myself and my creative abilities, for  I am no less than others, it is just matter of time.

Everything I come across leaves an impression on me, my style of speaking is often influenced quickly by people I meet at everyday basis, irrespective of the liking factor between us. I have even felt influence in my writing style from the authors I am reading at particular point of time. Khushwant Singh makes me simple and witty, Jeffery Archer makes me mysterical and twisted, Khalid Hussein makes me facty.

I change with my surroundings and love to adapt! But then that is what brings variety in life. And I, for sure, enjoy variety the most. In the long journey of life, I wish to find many more inspirations and many more sagas to share. So while I go on a hunt for my next tale, keep getting inspired.


And please keep being my inspirations for I am you :)

|

2 Comments


This was really nice. In fact I must admit that I also have been following others' lead....i easily get influenced with people around me.

I loved this write up.

Copyright © 2009 Life, City, Work and Beyond. . . All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.