4

I Feel Complete!

Posted by Unknown on 12:46 PM
Guys this is a poem penned by me so obviously not beautifully written, please read it at your own risk!


 I feel complete when you are around,
I feel complete where is there is nothing to bound

I may have done thousand sins,
but I know you will never let me through myself in any of the bins

I smile, I dance, I jump around even without you,
But have never shed a tear or laughed if it wasn't you

The day was normal when we met
Neither you, nor I felt anything
but today after years of laughter, tears, fights and promises
I feel incomplete without you!

You are my soul, my life
when I look into your eyes, my heart shines like a rock smudged knife

You may laugh at me, poke me or make fun,
but I know you cherish our bond and you will never let me run

-I wish I was complete without you!

|

4 Comments


nice.


nice poem!!!!!!


Lovely poem my poetess.....! You are 'completely'... complete :-)


Very ture and beautiful poem.

Copyright © 2009 Life, City, Work and Beyond. . . All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.