0

Friends, fights and loneliness

Posted by Unknown on 10:47 PM
We make friends and then we fight with them. Some say that these fights add strength to our relationship, make it stronger with every bolt, but things can be rather difficult if it do not turn out that way. My friendship with my closest buddy has been ruined and I just don't know how to cope up with that. Here, I said it! I can't imagine my life without the greatest person I have ever met - my best friend, my soul mate and my partner in every crime :).

We have known each other for more than six years now and its been a year that we are not...  let's just say happy. Despite all the differences, despite all misunderstandings and reconciliations. we miss each other and yearn to be together. Both at our ends, I am sure! But just can't be, for a relationship once broken cannot be restored to its former glory. And I have realised this in a very painful manner.

Life has become so dull and meaningless for I don't have that particular person to talk to, that person to discuss my problem jokes and frustration with. That one person who had solution to my every problem, who never seemed to be uncomfortable to meet me or catch up on phone at any point of time. I miss those days desperately when he was always there. But he is not anymore and it hurts every time I take breath, not in a superfluous sense but truly.

I try to move on but I can't for I don't want to leave behind the most beautiful part of my life.. of myself. There could be no one who can replace him, who can even substantiate even a bit of what he was for me. Now, I just hope that I can learn to live with this solitude and perhaps cherish it someday.

Here wishing myself and my best buddy forever.. A Best of Luck! 

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Life, City, Work and Beyond. . . All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.